- Eliminate or capture bothersome pests.
- Inspection to identify the type of pest, possible entry points, the cause of the problem, and the conditions that may be enabling it.
- Treat the problem in most appropriate way for the type of pest and infestation.
- This may involve environmental changes to eliminate food sources or access to residence as well as direct treatment (e.g., fog, spray, trap, poisoned bait, etc).
- Services may include chemical spraying or setting traps.
- Traps will be monitored and emptied.
Labor Pre-estimate: In-person estimate required. Minimum of QAR 50.00 to be charged. Additional charges may apply as per the In-person estimate. Customer may pay in advance by Credit Card and remaining amount using Cash on Delivery.